Search form

Home > FAQs
  1. Give immediate written notice to us. A property claims form (CL-02) can be obtained in the WORKSHEETS section. Send claims via e-mail (, via fax (803-737-0042), or mail to the Fund to the attention of the Claims Director.
  2. If possible, photograph the damage.
  3. If you have a vandalism or theft claim, obtain a police report and provide that to us.
  4. If a fire loss has occurred, obtain a fire report.
  5. Protect the property from further damage.
  6. Separate the damaged property from undamaged property and make an inventory of the damaged property.
  7. Once the claim has been reported to us, an adjuster will be assigned the loss and will contact you.
Submit A Question

Please submit any questions you may have that are not covered by the information provided on this page by clicking here.

This link is for general questions only and cannot be used to report a claim, make a Freedom of Information Act Request, increase values on policies, add coverage to policies, or alter coverage.